Complete Pest Control In Irvine, CA
Nestled in Southern California’s exclusive Orange County, the city of Irvine has everything. With well-maintained parks, exciting attractions like the Children’s Museum, and locally-owned restaurants and businesses that offer everything residents could need, Irvine has become a haven for creative individuals and families. With mild conditions throughout the year that yield little rainfall, spending time outside — as many in Irvine do — is easy; however, this climate is also very conducive to pest problems.
At Cura Termite & Pest Control, we specialize in bringing homeowners and businesses effective pest solutions that are green and safe for both you and the environment. And with an emphasis on reliable and proactive communication, we provide customer service that actually works for you. To learn more about how you could benefit from our services and to receive your free, no-obligation inspection, contact us today.
Residential Pest Control In Irvine, CA
Pests pose a serious threat to homeowners in Irvine, with cockroaches, bed bugs, and rodents aplenty. At Cura Termite & Pest Control, we aim to keep your home safe and free from pests utilizing eco-friendly methods that are minimally invasive but maximize results. When you work with us, you can expect a free initial inspection that looks at every angle of your property to determine hot spots, any current activity, and places of potential problems. From there, we treat your home accordingly to not only remove any pests but to prevent them from returning. Depending on your needs and the issues at hand, we’ll develop a maintenance plan that will ensure your home remains pest-free. Some of our customers work with us on a monthly basis, whereas others desire only one visit, but no matter what your needs may be, we will always provide you with the reliable customer service that we’ve become known for. To receive your free, no-obligation inspection, contact us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Irvine, CA
At Cura Termite & Pest Control, we aim to provide Irvine businesses with premier pest control services, whether they’re proactive or corrective. We provide every potential customer with a free, no-obligation inspection to understand the entire scope of your property. From there, we customize a treatment process to your unique needs. This may entail interior and exterior treatments, with an emphasis on green products first. After your initial treatment, we’ll work with you to develop a maintenance plan that will keep pests away 365 days a year.
All of our services at Cura Termite & Pest Control are guaranteed and we always maintain our high-level ethical and safety standards. When you invest in professional pest control for your business, you’ll be able to save significant amounts of money and stress in the long run. To learn more about how your business could benefit from our services, contact Cura Termite & Pest Control today.
Get Rid Of Ants In Your Irvine Home With These Pest Elimination Tips
Ants make their way inside Irvine homes and hide within your kitchen and bathrooms, many times without even being noticed. To get rid of ants and make your home inhospitable to them, try these tips:
- Secure your home. Start by sealing up the crevices and openings in your home’s foundation, repair any worn window screens, and opt for weatherstripping and door sweeps where possible.
- Keep your food stored properly. Ants are primarily looking for your food, especially if it’s sweet or sugary. That’s why it’s so important to always keep your food and pantry items stored in airtight containers.
- Aim for cleanliness. Be sure to tend to the surfaces and floors around your home, cleaning up and crumbs and spills thoroughly and regularly.
- Keep an eye on your trash. Ants aren’t above going through your garbage, which is why it’s so imperative to use a bin with a proper lid, take the trash out regularly, and be sure that there are no food items left behind in the bin between uses.
- Address problems with moisture. To prevent ants from sticking around, look to fix leaky toilets, showerheads, bathtubs, pipes, faucets, and downspouts to take away their water source.
- Call the professionals. There is nothing more effective than working with a professional pest control company to create a barrier that will keep ants out of your home, no matter the season.
For complete protection from ants, contact Cura Termite & Pest Control today.
Keeping Cockroaches Out Of Your Irvine Business
Cockroaches are very common in cities like Irvine and can pose big issues for local businesses. Try these tips to keep them out of your business:
- Ensure that all cracks and crevices in your property are sealed completely.
- Fix any moisture issues like leaky pipes and faucets.
- Limit the number of places where employees and customers eat.
- Clean up any crumbs and spills.
- Always empty the trash.
- Practice cleanliness and good sanitation.
To learn more about how you can keep roaches out of your business or for the complete removal of an active problem, contact Cura Termite & Pest Control today.