Quality Pest Control Solutions In Orange, CA
When you think of Orange, CA, one of the first things that comes to mind is historic buildings. Unlike many of the modern areas surrounding it, many of the buildings in Orange were built in or before the 1920s. Historic buildings are beautiful, but they are also susceptible to pest concerns.
At Cura Termite & Pest Control, we specialize in pest control for Orange and the surrounding areas. We are founded on the principles of providing the highest quality service with effective communication. We are also proud to offer pest control that is environmentally friendly. Our green pest control plans include:
- Reduced pesticide use
- Use of the least hazardous pesticide when they are required
- Close monitoring of targeted pests
- Use of baits instead of insecticide
- Regular inspections for early detection
Our goal is to keep your home safe from pests and make sure the beautiful environment of California remains undamaged. Call us today to learn about all our pest control offerings to keep you and your family pest-free.
Home Pest Control In Orange, CA
Living in California is great. There aren’t many places in the country where you can hang out in your backyard almost all year round. But when pests threaten your property, they can make living in Orange a nightmare.
We have more than 55 years in pest control experience that we use to make sure your home remains pest-free. We can expertly inspect your property and identify any pest issues you are facing. We have decades of experience dealing with local pests, including:
- Bed bugs
- Agricultural pests
We can handle whatever pests are threatening your home. We’ll determine the source of the problem and build a residential pest treatment and prevention plan to keep your home and property pest-free long-term, so you can enjoy all that Orange has to offer without worrying about pests.
Commercial Pest Control In Orange, CA
Running a business is difficult enough without dealing with unexpected problems. One of those problems is a pest infestation. Especially if your business is located in an older building, pests can quickly become a major issue, causing you to waste time and money that would be better focused on other areas.
Fortunately for business owners, we have been protecting local businesses from pest problems for over half a century. We have the knowledge, tools, and experience to develop a treatment plan to keep your business free of pests. These plans include:
- Exterior treatments to build a barrier of protection around your business and deny pests access
- Interior treatments to eliminate any current pests
- Ongoing maintenance treatments to prevent pest problems from returning
Don’t let pests cost you time and money. Let us keep your business protected from the local pests that threaten it, allowing you to focus on more important things. Contact us to get started with our professional commercial pest management services!
How Do I Get These Spiders Out Of My Home In Orange, CA?
Spiders are one of the pests that Americans fear the most. While a majority of spiders don’t bite and are harmless to humans, you still don’t want them in your home. These simple steps can help eliminate spiders in your home:
- Keep unused areas of your home free of clutter.
- Avoid leaving clothes, boxes, and shoes on the floor, especially in garages and basements.
- Seal any gaps in your home's foundation, windows, doors, and other areas to prevent spiders from gaining access.
- Inspect boxes and bags before you bring them inside.
- Keep other pests under control, eliminating the food source that spiders prey on.
Spiders in your home can be difficult to get rid of. If you have an active spider infestation, call us, and let our trained technicians handle it. We can get to the root of your spider problem quickly and effectively keep them from coming back.
Five Bed Bug Control Techniques For Orange, CA Homeowners
Just the words "bed bugs" can keep you up at night. Thinking about them now, you may feel itchy and gross all over. Bed bugs are a growing problem in residential areas across America. They can sneak into your home many ways, and once they're in, they're hard to get rid of.
The best way to keep bed bugs under control in your home is to keep them out in the first place. Here are five tips for keeping bed bugs out of your Orange, CA home:
- When you are staying in hotels, avoid placing your luggage or clothes on the floor.
- Immediately vacuum your luggage and wash all your clothes when you return from a trip.
- Vacuum high traffic areas of your home and business regularly.
- Inspect mattresses before you bring them into your home, paying attention to seams and zippers.
- When purchasing furniture, especially secondhand, thoroughly inspect the dark cracks and crevices like drawers and seams.
If you have a bed bug problem, call us immediately. The sooner you call, the sooner we can treat them, preventing the infestation from spreading. Contact us today for all your pest control needs!